Note: This is an ebook purchase – you will receive a ZIP file containing an EPUB, MOBI and PDF file for use on the ereader/printer of your choice.
A compendium of a whole heap of random cricket comedy pieces I’ve written that are otherwise scattered all over the web, or, in some cases, cruelly deleted by venomous mad scientist Elon Tiberius Musk. (But also sometimes just previously unpublished anywhere.)
Pieces include (but are not limited to):
– The Pakistan Guide to Winning a Test
– Teleplays for all three episodes of pandemic era cricket sitcom Lock-Don, featuring Tony Lock, Don Bradman and a dangerous chronovirus
– The Pat Cummins Guide To Handsomely Doing Cryptic Crosswords (plus three (3) actual honest-to-goodness cricket cryptic crosswords (yes, with solutions))
– Wisden for Smurfs
– Lehmann and the Demon – A Netflix Original Series
– Three (3) Tragic Detective Mysteries
– Shane Watson – Australia’s Greatest Ever Captain
– various proposals to improve cricket
– Mr Warner – a Mister Men parody
– The Saddest Six-Word Cricket Story
– My report card for the ultimate form of cricket – Three Team Cricket (3TC)
– Howlers, Bulls and Bears – a proposal for a DRS Economy
and loads (loads and loads) more.